Saturday, February 9, 2008


There are some more "estadounidenses" (USAers) here. A group from Pennsylvania has dropped in to help finish building the church. It is a very large building, but the 2nd and 3rd floors haven't been done. There is nothing on the floor, or walls- just cement, and there are also some rooms on the main floor that are the same.
Today there were more Americans in the church than there have probably ever been. Six American students, two American professors, two American missionaries (with their two children), and the group of twelve Mennonites from Allensville Mennonite Church.
We're about to have some paella for lunch so I have to run, but I'll get another video uploaded for you while I'm eating the delicious rice, shrimp, chicken, and calamari. :D
Mark



Ok, so the movie didn't upload so I restarted it and now it is done, as is the meal. I just finished my desert about 15 minutes ago- at 4:35pm (that is desert from lunch). Just to give you and idea about the different mealtimes here in Spain. And I probably won't eat supper until 10-11pm. Pues, espero Dios vos bendiga, y que vuestros tieneis un dia divertido. :D

No comments: